Possible locations: Kaunas, Dortmund, Prague, Warsaw, Älmhult.
Welcome to Category Area Wood, the home of five wood related categories. With about 300 co-workers and 200 suppliers across the world, we create a strong wood supply chain for more sustainable and affordable IKEA products for the many.
Wood is an essential material and important part of the IKEA heritage. We can proudly say that around 60% of our sales in IKEA are connected to wood-based products. In Category Area Wood, we procure and source wood-based articles that our many customers enjoy amongst which are iconic IKEA families such as BILLY, PAX, IVAR, KALLAX, POÄNG and our kitchen ranges.
Our culture is entrepreneurial and based on trust. We have the space to lead, explore and learn from mistakes.
Are you ready to be part of a journey towards affordable sustainability for our customers?
As Business Navigator you will work with performing business analysis to identify and convey trends, opportunities, and potentials risks within the Category Area. You will support by providing analysis, reports, and relevant business insights in the area of supplier finance and other relevant areas e.g. raw materials, process cost, investments, cost break downs, etc.
You work together with Category Managers and business development teams in your area of responsibility to support them in the preparation of implementation and steering of business cases for investment projects, as well as perform regular financial screening of important and risk suppliers and implementing the actions plans that have been agreed with suppliers. In this role you will report to Business Navigation Manager, Category Area Wood and be part of Navigation and Project Leader team.
More in detail the assignment consists of:
• support with accurate and relevant reporting to get a fact-based picture of the business situation as basis for decision-making • responsibility for financial screening of suppliers
• support with ad hoc requests in financial screening & analysis of suppliers
• support with the Action plan process and drive Performance and Efficiency agenda in the CA
• being a speaking partner to risk manager for identified risk cases
• being a bridge in between Category Managers and Supplier Finance ISAG
• process to initial verification of Short Term Payment requests in compliance with working methods.
• support through the different steps required for credit and tools applications • monitoring and supervising disbursements
• follow-up of Capacity commitment situation for each Category • support in handling Extra-ordinary Cost cases according to working methods • supporting and training Financial Basics Knowledge and Supplier Finance working methods
• supporting with Raw Material Process, process costs and cost-break-downs
The assignment requires travelling.
With experience from implementing long-term strategic plans, action plans you have the ability to provide clear direction and following up on and lead toward goal fulfilment in the area of finance. You have experience in problem-solving, analyzing and translating complex data into simple, relevant and understandable information for the relevant stakeholders. You have strong numerical and analytical skills and are motivated by influencing others to see future possibilities. You have experience in creating business cases and performing financial screening of companies. You have capability to see the interconnections between the financial data and production and cost-break downs.
This position will be located in one of the following Inter IKEA Purchasing & Logistic Areas: Dortmund, Kaunas, Prague, Warsaw, Älmhult
For more information about the role, please contact Business Navigation Manager, email@example.com. If you have questions about the recruitment process, please contact People & Culture Generalist Giedre Cesnulyte at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be interviewing continuously so please send in your application in English as soon as possible, but latest by 19th May 2022