Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility to create and manage continuous and enjoyable shopping experience for all customers by leading and coordinating various sub-departments;
- Monitor whether employees offer excellent customer service and take appropriate actions in order to improve their performance;
- Provide adequate and timely solutions to customer inquiries, ensuring the highest possible level of service, according to IKEA corporate standards
- Control and monitor all operating costs and KPI`s and implement actions in order to improve them;
- Identify areas of improvement in all levels of customer service, based on analysis and customers feedback and implementing the needed measures;
- Organize and coordinate family-friendly activities in the IKEA shop;
- Ensure the smooth return and exchange process for purchases made in the IKEA shop in Sofia and to guarantee it is conducted in accordance with corporate standards and policies;
- Responsible for the management and development of a motivated team with a high level of performance.
Professional knowledge, skills and competences:
- At least 3 years of managerial experience with Customer Relations focus,
- Excellent knowledge of the retail sector,
- Outstanding customer orientation and a continuous drive for results;
- Very good communication skills and team-oriented personality;
- Ability to build effective and successful teams;
- Achievement drive, initiative-taking, and problem-solving skills;
- Good planning and prioritizing skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Very good knowledge in MS Office;
- Fluency in English (min. B2 according to the European language framework).
- Work on schedule at 8-hour day;
- Opportunities for development in one of the most successful retail companies worldwide;
- Initial training;
- Highly professional and fast working environment.
- Voucher for birth of a child – 100 BGN;
- Voucher for marriage - 240 BGN;
- Voucher for child with excellent grades in school – 160 BGN;
- Voucher for a newly admitted student in university /child of our employee/– 320 BGN .
- Discount in IKEA 15% and Intersport 20%
- Food vouchers – 60 BGN;
- Annual bonus, based on the store’s achievements;
- Additional health insurance;
- Preferential prices at the restaurant for employees;
- Access to a doctor, located in the store, one per week;
- Christmas gift vouchers – 100 BGN;
- Holiday vouchers from internal initiatives.
The CV should be only in English. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.