The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for fun and self-driven individual with an extremely analytical supply chain who are passionate about growing business and people together with extremely commercial, diversified and customer focused enthusiast.
- Report to Goods Flow Manager and assist in monitoring, control development and execution of logistics/goods flow action plans.
- To secure efficient goods flow by having a close cooperation with the commercial partners of sales and communication & interior design in the areas of sales space management.
- To plan, organize and monitor store goods flow process from receiving to sales locations replenishment; fulfilling the goal of being ready prior before store opening.
- Contribute to the range management process by adhering efficient with smooth phase in and phase out procedures (space dimensioning and goods allocation).
- To optimize utilization of existing store logistics capacities (space, equipment and people) and goods allocation and planning of resources.
- Responsible for optimization of total supply chain costs by monitoring and giving inputs about deviations from “Global Service Agreement DS/Retail”. Thus, impacting loading quality and arrival precision.
- 5 years of fast paced logistics environment experience and leading a big team.
- Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a larger team.
- Strong experience in retail and/or supply chain, with a desire to ensure operational excellence service levels in support of the Store’s business growth.
- Have strong analytical and interpersonal skills in supply forecast, inventory accuracy to provide partnering advice to internal stakeholders in your area of expertise.
- Have good leadership capabilities in developing the team as a coach and embrace open communication channels in terms of knowledge sharing among your co-workers and setting clear expectations & direction with following up.
- Confident in communication, managing/leading others, delegating responsibility and work through others to deliver business long- terms goals.