The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
A day in your life with us:
- Manage and multi-task in all areas and functions in the shop from selling, planning, check-out, customer services, replenishment and barista & IFB services in an efficient, reliable, accurate and friendly way.
- Optimize the IKEA shopping experience to secure satisfied customers and increase sales.
- Maximize sales in my shop by using the knowledge of the product range, top sellers, local market, and customers.
- Actively approach customers, identify their needs by asking the right questions and advise them on the best solutions for their homes to exceed their expectations.
- Understand how to use the different IKEA sales and communication channels and know-how for the different customers you meet.
- Actively offer all the services and solutions to the frequently asked questions and help in a better future shopping experience for our customers.
- Keep your shop clean, tidy, priced, and fully stocked, and ensure that the IKEA basic merchandising basics are always in place to give customers a positive shopping experience.
- Convey passion about IKEA products and actively learn about their features and benefits, and you share this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- Understand the shop action plans and taking ownership for your part in its delivery.
- Support & secure the implementation of planned commercial activities throughout the shop.
- Ensure you maximize sales whilst maintaining profitability by knowing and actively steering towards the top- selling and prioritized products.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and adjust sales space capacities based on system parameters to secure high stock availability.
- Are familiar with the IKEA social and environmental commitments and know how you can contribute to sustainability.
Who are you ?
- Identifies with IKEA Values
- Business-minded and result-driven with a customer focus
- Self-driven with passion for customer service
- Positive attitude
- Confident in approaching and talking to people in a proactive manner
- Interest in people’s everyday life at home and home furnishing
- Enthusiastic and a great team player
- Open to change/highly flexible
- Ability to take personal initiatives
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication & social skills
- Fluent in English; Arabic is an added advantage
- Proficient Computer skills
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.