Вакансії > OFP Finance/Supply Chain Stream Lead, Core Business Supply
At IKEA, we aim to make healthy and sustainable choices affordable and accessible for all. To make that happen, we need people with imagination. People who share our vision of a better everyday life. Together, we’ll innovate the future of life at home through data, technology, people and processes to meet and exceed our customers’ needs.
To realize our future ambitions, we have decided to enhance and modernize our way of working and our processes within the area of Finance and Order Management together with implementing a new digital core (ERP solution). Consequently, the Order & Finance Platform (OFP) programme was initiated. We are now looking for 2 Stream Leads to join the programme, one leading Finance and one leading Supply Chain.
If you are a person who…
- has passion for people and Finance and Supply Chain
- enjoys working in an international environment and is driven by developing business through people
- is able to lead through others and easily build strong relationships, enabling an atmosphere of trust, respect, togetherness and fun
- has long experience from being part of large-scale development projects, preferably from a leading position and from IKEA Supply. Having experience from an ERP implementation is beneficial
- has strong and inspiring communications skills with the ability to influence others
- is fluent in English, both written and spoken
…then we are looking for you!
The Stream Lead is responsible for:
- Leading the delivery of the stream
- Ensure that IKEA requirements (functional requirements) are defined and secured as part of the OFP implementation
- Prepare design authority decisions with focus on business requirements and business impact
- Responsible to safeguard and balance the need for standardization in the processes/solutions while ensuring that key IKEA uniqueness is safeguarded
- Ensure the holistic view, working very closely with the overall business owners (part of the governance)
- Responsible to secure that activities/deliverables where the stream is either accountable or responsible are completed in time, and that contribution to other activities is secured in a timely manner. Responsibilities of the team will span across multiple dimensions of the implementation, such as process, data, change management, training and solution.
- Manage issues and risks that are assigned or escalated to the stream lead
- Lead the stream
- Make sure that the stream has the right structure, competence and experience across the areas in scope
- Identify and act on knowledge and competence gaps
- Organise the work in the stream by making sure the right people are assigned to the right tasks/activities/deliverables
- Responsible to secure and onboard new resources including learning activities
- Communication within stream
- Act as ambassador for OFP and support to secure acceptance and adoption of new solution within respective line org
- Be part of the programme Leadership team
- Reports to IKEA Implementation Manager
You must have:
- Very good knowledge in Project Management from large complex implementations leading business and IT together
- Very good knowledge of Finance or Supply Chain/Logistics
- Very good leadership skills with 3-5 years’ experience from leading a large team and enabling delivery by motivating others to reach the same goal
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to build trusting relationships and long-term partnerships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Good knowledge of IKEA Processes and Way of Working or similar experience from a large global Retailer and/or Wholesaler.
- Ability to manage uncertainty, leading in the unknown and with a problem-solving approach
Interested? Send us your CV in English, by July 6th, 2022.
This role is full-time and based in either Pratteln (Switzerland) or Helsingborg (Sweden). This role will be recruited to the OFP Programme and reports to the OFP Implementation Manager, Magnus Billing (+46 732 321 507). If you have questions regarding the recruitment process, feel free to reach out to Stefan Achermann (+41 79 942 50 42).
At IKEA, we do things a little different. We think, differently. Act, differently. And work differently as well. We like to break things. Like rules. And then make things. Like music-playing lamps. And beds disguised as sofas. Even plantballs that help us look after our planet. It’s all part of our vision - to create a better everyday life for the many. And it’s been keeping our co-workers going for over 75 years. By 2030, we hope to help millions more look forward to going home. Maybe you can help us
IKEA Supply is responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with all business areas, different business units, but also retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels at lowest total cost.
At IKEA we believe that we’re better when we’re physically together for collaboration, dialogues and conversations. We believe in the power of human interactions; the informal chats, the energy, belonging and creativity generated by people being in the same place. Our approach is that we spend most of our time in the IKEA workplace and with flexibility to work from home when relevant.
Another thing fuelling our success is our values-based culture. While we are unique individuals with endless differences, something we share is our commitment to lead by example, work together, find better ways and to get things done. We believe in life-long learning, where we all play a part in helping each other (and our business) grow.
Read more about us at https://about.ikea.com
For data, tech and digital roles, read more at Technology and Digital Career Hub at IKEA