The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
ABOUT THE JOB
Create and constantly improve excellent availability, range management and forecasting at the lowest possible costs. Synchronise with commercial needs and activities for the best possible goods availability at the lowest total cost. Work with Sales and Supply Support Manager to support the commercial team and work as a communication link between the store and the country Retail Supply Integration department.
- Secure the highest possible goods availability in partnership with the commercial team and taking into account country-specific positioning campaigns, the commercial calendar and local store activities.
- Act as the main contact partner in the store for all range administration and operational supply-related questions, both for the commercial team in the store and the country Retail Supply Integration department.
- Working actively with sales in the area of range management by securing qualitative and timely administration of the range in the systems and highlight deviations on the range frame and parameters.
- Contribute to successful replenishment by working actively with forecasting and ordering in alignment with the commercial calendar.
- Work actively with the commercial team with the range change process led by the commercial team by providing information regarding sales space parameters, expected sales start, quantity and remaining outgoing quantities.
- Support the Goods Flow Manager with the stock discrepancies analysis as part of the inventory management process.
- Produce necessary follow-ups for the commercial and management team regarding operational processes in the store, including phasing in and out, overstock and concrete, activities and non-central shortages.
- Ensure personal development by requesting support from the Sales and Supply Support Manager to improve work competence.
- Live the IKEA values and nurture a strong and thriving IKEA culture that inspires colleagues to reach extraordinary achievements in the store.
- Work with the agreed global and local Key Performance Indicators, focusing particularly on achieving high goods availability at the lowest total cost.
- Skilled in retail and/or logistics processes, tools and working methods.
- High analytical skills.
- Skilled in supporting an efficient and cost-effective commercial performance.
- Good numerical skills.
- The IKEA values truly reflects personal values.
- Interested in home furnishing, people’s life at home, and the IKEA product range.
- Enthusiastic about working with others in a team.
- Enjoy taking personal initiative and exceeding goals.
- A passion for logistics and working in a fast-paced and constantly changing retail environment.