Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude, and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
• Support country and store commercial team with planning and execution of global and country activities by providing availability information, in-delivery planning and follow up on goals to ensure activity commitments are fulfilled.
• Safeguard availability through monitoring replenishment parameters for new products, running and discontinued range and support the selling units with coaching and education.
• Monitor shortages in central fulfillment units and ensure corrective actions are in place to improve overall availability for customers.
• Ensure a timely and efficient replenishment for new or rebuilding stores in cooperation with supply chain partners.
• Distribution of remaining stock of discontinued articles to the selling units while keeping in mind the commercial and logistical implications.
Bachelor’s level studies in information technology and / or supply chain related
3-5 years’ specific experience in logistics operations and thorough understanding of information technology platforms.