The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
A day in your life with us:
- Ensuring total cleanliness and hygiene in the store and its premises.
- To ensure the right number of co-workers is in the right place at the right time to serve our customers and run the department successfully.
- Lead by example in terms of customer focus, co-operation with other departments, simplicity and giving and taking responsibility to optimize our customers’ experience.
- Contribute and take ownership of the action plan of my department.
- Follow up on the department action plan and take action to ensure we are continually focused on achieving the agreed goals.
- To ensure co-workers at the Cash Counter pack the items for customers properly, especially the fragile items, and are loaded safely on the trolley, and reached to the customers’ vehicle, if the customer’s request and if the counter is not busy.
- To ensure that adequate number of trolleys are available at the trolley bays; and trolleys are collected from the parking area and stack it in locations;
- To ensure adequate stock of cleaning items, wrapping papers, disposable items like paper tissues, liquid soap, air fresheners, etc.
- To work together with other functions to continuously improve the shopping experience for our customers in order to drive sustained long-term profitability.
- Ensuring IKEA store is a safe and secure environment at all times for visitors and co- workers.
- Retail and home furnishing experience.
- Bilingual is preferred.
- Experience in managing teams.
- Ability to work and meet agreed deadlines.
- Experience in customer service.
- Computer literacy.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.