Вакансії > Tech Leader - Components & Integrations | IKEA Franchise
Get ready to bring our business agenda to life for our 12 franchisees. Your work will start with being a part of establishing of the platform area by evolving existing solutions as well as operationalizing and scaling new global franchise solutions for +50 markets around the IKEA globe as well as for internal product teams. Though in many cases, the journey itself will be just as important as the destination.
You are used to leading teams and you lead by example to create an agile, entrepreneurial environment and have the ability to embed a culture of agile ways of working and continuous improvement, encouraging simplicity, efficiency, ownership and accountability. You have the curiosity, passion, and energy to learn and develop every day. You are appreciated for your interest in current and future technical solutions in APIs, Portal Technologies, and Identity Solutions. Your ability to see the customer benefit of every choice and your holistic view of the technology roadmap and different complexities.
As a Tech Leader you will steer the platform development from a technology point of view and ensure the right technical governance and roadmap. You use your knowledge to ensure scalability, re-usability, compliance in the architecture and design of new solutions. You will mentor the software engineers and work very close to the Platform Owners and Platform Area manager and similarly be responsible for the backlog that concerns Components and Integrations.
On a day to day as a Tech Leader you will:
- Make sure the technical aspects of the platform area work and deliver to the franchisee’s needs
- Lead and hands-on contribute to the digital development and operations side of the platform area
- Identify and manage the inclusion of reusable assets from other products or platforms into the product and architecture.
- Collaborate with our innovation teams ensuring technical guidance during the exploration phase enabling future scalable and re-usable components
You must have:
- A strategic mind that allows you to break down complex information, organise it, and present it in a clear and engaging way
- Proven experience in working with technology and platform strategy and understands current industry trends, digital development, and API’s.
- Solid skills across full-stack development, with a track record of developing, maintaining, and operating digital products and platforms
- A solid portfolio that demonstrates your experience and knowledge in digital technology, digital infrastructure, IT services and DevOps
- The ability to coach leadership with a strong ability to communicate, mentor and inspire and a genuine interest in working with many different people and building strong relationships and networks
- The IKEA culture and values are very much a part of who you are and how you show up in your day to day work life. You can read more regarding our values and life at IKEA on our website www.ikea.com or just watch this video: https://bit.ly/ikea-what-if
Interested? Send us your CV in English by 15th April 2022 - If possible, please also include a short film introducing yourself. Keep it simple! Just make it on your phone and include a link to it in your application.
This role is full-time (40 hours per week) and based in Delft, The Netherlands or Malmö, Sweden. This role sits in the Components & Integrations (Digital & IT) team and reports to the Digital & IT Architecture Manager.
At IKEA, we do things a little differently. We think, differently. Act, differently. And work differently as well. We like to break things. Like rules. And then make things. Like music-playing lamps. And beds disguised as sofas. Even plantballs that help us look after our planet. It’s all part of our vision - to create a better everyday life for the many. And it’s been keeping our co-workers going for over 75 years. By 2030, we hope to help millions more look forward to going home. Maybe you can help us in creating long-term success for IKEA, together (Business Transformation).
We want to become an even more affordable, sustainable, and accessible home furnishing retailer in an omnichannel reality. We bring business and data & technology together to improve how we work and meet customers and enable us to focus on creating value. So we can continuously improve and scale IKEA, together with our partners and the many people.
Here in Delft, at Inter IKEA Systems B.V., we do a lot of different things to make that vision come to life. As the franchisor of the IKEA Concept, it’s our job to protect, develop and enable the success of the IKEA Brand, together with our colleagues in other IKEA companies around the world. That can make our work – and our workplace – a bit complex. And that’s why strong, clear communication is key to our success.
At IKEA we believe that we’re better when we’re physically together for collaboration, dialogues and conversations. We believe in the power of human interactions; the informal chats, the energy, belonging and creativity generated by people being in the same place. Our approach is that we spend most of our time in the IKEA workplace and with flexibility to work from home when relevant.
Another thing fuelling our success is our values-based culture. While we are unique individuals with endless differences, something we share is our commitment to lead by example, work together, find better ways and to get things done. We believe in life-long learning, where we all play a part in helping each other (and our business) grow.
Read more about us at https://about.ikea.com
For data, tech and digital roles, read more at www.ikea.com/tastethefuture